Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happiness is...

My husband snoozing on the couch with two of the dogs
A quiet house and a good cup of coffee
Bodha dog snoring at my feet
Rollerskating with old high school friends.
Yes, rollerskating, I am going to Portland (Maine) to help my high school friend Jason celebrate his wedding. And we will be doing it on eight wheels each. Now this is not his wedding, they already got married, presumably by a JP. I don't really know the details, just that about 3 weeks ago there was a photo and a facebook status saying "Surprise! We got married!" Which is fabulous, being married myself, I am all for getting hitched! Even more fabulous is I have not seen Jason in approximately 13 years?! I am.so.so.so.excited. I might pee my pants. No, not really but you get the idea.

I will admit to being slightly hesitant about the rollerskate part. I mean I haven't been on skates since I was...12? But I am a good sport so wheels it is!

All in all, life is good. I love and I feel loved.

Well that's all, I am just feeling particularly happy and blessed today, ecstatic really, and felt like putting it out "there".





“. . . as one goes through life one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move.” Katharine Hepburn













No comments:

Post a Comment